Friday, December 03, 2004

Work in the middle of super typhoon Yoyong

Call center is a not excuse to leave due to typhoon.Well...honestly I do have an option it's just that I don't have paid leaves anymore hahaha...anywys as much as I want to stay at home for it was signal no. 2 in Manila though there less rain but the wind blows so hard that cause a lot of billboard,trees etc. to crushed.I honestly feel terrified looking on trees that is waving very hard and nobody on the streets..so dark that time (some parts of metro manila was black out)I feel like in a ghost street,alone and terrified.I just prayed hard that I'll be safe going to the office.I can't imagine how I look like coz the wind is very hard that it moves me,my cap and jacket was removed and my pants is abt to loosen.I decided to ride a taxi coz If not I might be going to the office without a need to ride anything hehehe.As expected a lot of calls coz there are lot of absences.Thank God for I finished my shift though tired and sleepy. Praise God also for he did'nt let the typhoon to stay in the Philippines that long.

No comments: