Monday, December 20, 2004

MSN IA CS phone Christmas party '04

It was held at Philippine Heritage Library, We were late for some reason Ayala avenue was closed and traffic is everywhere.We walk from makati ave. to the venue.I'm so surprised for I saw different faces and I just realized that a lot of them are new agents (wla kasi akong pakialam hehehe)Honestly I don't feel the activities at first I'm just enjoying with my close friends (cleo,Vannie and Lorna) and we are enjoying the food so much.As expected standing ovation when we are called to do our dance number.A bit nervous for I was wearing the shoes of Lorna and I never expected that we will be dancing in a carpeted one.Oh my! it is so hard to move on a carpeted floor...this is it..... well dancing is my craft (hahaha yabang!!) I enjoyed our dance number though not perfect but I know everybody loves it.I won 500 worth of gift certificate from SM,they gave ham.some team goodies.picture taking and we have to say "back to work". Its my rest day but I rendered OT-Off I sleep first at the break room then work.

Pls. check this site (video taken during our dance number):


No comments: