Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Youth Summit JIL KKB Anniversary

Dec. 11, 2004

It was held at Folk Arts Theather supposedly at 1pm but we arrived past 2 pm for some stupidity in me I thought that CCP is the folk arts theater so from their we walk to Folk Arts Theather,it's raining that time.I'm with Vannie and Cleo which I prayed that they could come and join for that occasion is really for them so they will understand the importance of the youth to served God. They reserved seats and it's overwhelming seeing a lot of youth praising God...I remember the time when I'm serving God,singing and dancing with Him and thoughts and guilt suddenly came in for I never give myself 100% whenI'm still on the youth ministry but looking on my sis and bro inlaws makes me happy for I know that we led them to where they are now and Praise God for that.Pls forgive me but I forgot the name of the speaker who led the conference it's so inspiring most specially when they let us watched the video taken during the youth summit from different parts of the philippines and you could see how God works in the life of the youth I did'nt help but cry.I was filled by the Holy Spirit when we prayed for repentance I cried so hard for I know I was lack on serving God but I'm trying and God knows that....we just sing,dance which I miss a lot doing during youth ministry and having a fellowship with others and just praising Him all night ,I hope I can bring back the time but all of those is just a memories a very good memories .I don't want to leave the place for I honestly prefered to stay their than to attend the Christmas Party but still we have to go for we need to attend Christmas party I'm so sad deep inside for the nth times I choose to be with others and have fun rather than praying but I know God is so good..He is not judging me and he has a big heart to understand everything.I LOVE YOU LORD you know that nobody will replace you in my heart...I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I CAUSE YOU PAIN....AND THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH.......................PRAISE YOU!!

No comments: