Saturday, December 18, 2004

3rd EB for Christianster

This is my 2nd time I attended EB .after work and practice for dance we straight ahead to XARIAS-FAITH BIBLE at Anonas Q.C where the EB will held.We decided to have lunch first at chowking with Mario and Vanessa. At the church they were 8 I guess we started with the Tutubi song It's actually a play where u'll be hiding and passing the stone to everybody and somebody will be guessing where is it..unfortunately 8 times akong taya hehehe..Charade next and then we had merienda courtesy of Sis.Wheng for it is her birthday last Dec. 13. We also have some jamming,singing while Matin do his piece in piano.I'm really so sleepy,tired yet I had fun and I enjoy a lot.Compared last Eb hmmmm.. last tym there are lot of activities and a lot of attendees but still the most impt. thing is that we gather and have fun together.We leave early for we will be attending Christmas party at CCF Alabang with Vannie.

The 3rd eb theme song hehehe

I want to be a tutubi
Na walang tinatagong bato
Na nanggaling sa bundok!
Tinuka ng manok!
Na nahulog sa puno!
Nyahahaha....

Again to everyone: Dyeypi,Gracie81,Sweetwheng,Heero,Katieann07,Yanie,Matin,
Vflaire,Cooldude,Mikoydos,Jimann,Christianbless,Cherubi,athena
ahhhh pls forgive me to those I forgot to mention(pede pa namang mag edit hehehe)...love u guys!! looking forward sa 4th EB..God bless!!



No comments: