Sunday, December 19, 2004

CFC's Christmas party at Alabang

After Christianster EB vannie I left to CFC Alabang for their Christmas party,honestly at first I’m hesitant to go for I prefer to stay and I’m really so tired traveling again but I’m keeping my promise to Vannie and I also want to get out of that place for I’m so sleepy.Imagine a travel from Cubao to Alabang.I make some nap at the bus and I learned that the venue is very near to my bestfriends house ..I suddenly miss her a lot.Called and text her and we supposed to see each other but since we arrived at the Christmas party late I decided not to ask Girlie to drop by.At the church I just found out that It’s a single night Christmas party and what the hell I’m doing there hahaha…though nobody seem to believe that I’m married (hehehe) still I was at first awkward to the group but knowing me I can easily adopt to everything .People are great (Christians are great always!)and not to mention the food hahaha most specially Grace she is so sweet and I can sense her dedication in serving the youth she is really a blessing to everybody .I can’t believe that she is 33 and she looks so young….well if your serving God your always beautiful inside and out. (check her picture above…).I had fun most specially during the jamming time their band render some songs and exchanged gift is more fun It’s not a traditional picking the numbers,there were this story and whenever you heard “right” you’ll be passing your gift to the right person same thing with the word “left”.And this also my most embarrassing moment for you should be approaching the person who received your gift for I just found out that the gift should worth Php 100.I ask Vannie to buy for me and she bought the bench towel amounting to $59.Whoever you are I did not intend to do this and God knows how I’d love to approach you but I really can’t pls! forgive me. Back to the office for I will be having an overtime off for 4 hrs.I just slept at breakroom and back to work .

No comments: