Thursday, December 23, 2004

Metrics Uploaded team Christmas party

As agreed we just had dinner at Dencio's. Sounds funny but It's KKB (Kanya kanyang bayad) that's ok, It's bonding anyway of the whole team. My php 300 ++ worth fine, we had a wonderful dinner though we are not complete but we had fun together. Picture taking as usual, Tl Jen gave us a gift, It's a figurine with our initials on it soooooo cute! after that a revelation of our baby. By the way we also had kris kringle for the team only. I picked Johnny and he wish cash money, we agreed Php 300 for the gift. It's one time gift and before the gift giving you should be describing your baby. Alvin picked my name and I wish a CD of Regine Velasquez particularly her album R2K and Reigne but for some "katamaran" ng mommy ko yes!! mommy coz he is she hehehehe...anyways he just gave me a SM gift check amounting to Php 300. I doesn't make sense yung kris kringle palitan lang ng pera hehehe. Well I just bought something to my kids yung gift check.

No comments: