Tuesday, December 14, 2004

watching "pa siyam"

Lorna, Cleo and I watched "Pa-siyam" at Glorietta after work .It's a suspense horror movie hmmm I don't like it much but I had great time just shouting with Cleo for nothing hehehe.Anywys It is about a a mom who suffered insanity coz she was maltreated by the person which her children trust to take care of her.She died, actually killed herself and that is where the story started. It was inspired during the traditional way of PInoy "Pasiyam"where families gather together and prayed till 9 days for they believe that the soul is still on earth and can help the soul to got to heaven (personally I don't believe in that,It was clearly stated in the bible).anywys every night they experienced a very frightening and unexplainable moments (director/writer is just trying to describe what their mom experienced when she was still alive).The story is full of sadness, hatred and unforgiveness. Personally I don't like the character of the mom I'm a mom of 3 and it's so sad to see that up to the last breath she did not forgive her children.As mom we should have unconditional love like what mom said "pedeng malimutan ng anak ang magulang but never ang magulang sa anak"which I agreed.Anyways I know that it's all been given justice by the writer and director on their own ways.Ending on the 9th days the mom came back for revenge and she will be taking one of her children.The other children which is mentally ill killed herself the same way that mom did and that's it.....I don't want the part of the suicide scene....Anywys I'm with my frend and it's libre hahaha thanks to Cleo and the popcorn is courtesy of Lornadahl .Also we went to Landmark for I don't have shoes and hat for the Christmas party with Cleo,but I just buy hat for P40.00 its b4 P160++ and I realized to buy a cheaper sandals at the blumentritt.I don't have sleep and I have work that night ,I'm so tired and my body is asking for rest so I knew myself I'll be absent again hahaha and yeah! right I'm absent.

No comments: