Friday, November 26, 2004

Rm. 433

This is the room that was given to my daughter after a long wait and arguments.At first I did'nt noticed anything bcoz I'm so tired and sleepy that time.In the morning I was alone with my daughter and that is the time I feel different. I just remembered watching "Wag kang kukurap" It's abt the haunted room in the hospital so I feel so terrified thingking of that scenario.But I remembered last night when me and my husband went inside the room and fixing things then suddenly someones knocking the door becaise it was locked and nobody is doing that.That morning I feel so restless I can't sleep I'm always looking around the room and to the point of opening all lights.It happened 3x that the faucet opened itself and I'm just alone with my daughter and nobody is opening it.I just prayed and thingking and tried myself to believe that it's not a super natural thing.That night my husband,eldest son and mom look for my daughter while I'm at work.In the morning my son and I had a chat together and suddenly mentioned that a middled old woman came last night and clean the room,he describe the clothes,and the things that woman did that night.I was frightened for nobody is cleaning the room at night schedule for that is in the morning,but I still choose to keep quiet and secretly asked all maintenance people if they do hve schedule of cleaning at night and they verified no one.My mom also keep on insisting that she saw my husband at the terrace which my husband claimed that he did not went there and he is actually not there that time .So that's it I don't have choice but to share my experienced also and 1 nurse confirmed the same experience and others too who stayed to that room.I decided to request to be transfer that because of that ghost thing (hmmmm partly maybe hehehe) but because it's really very hot,very uncomfortable and my daughter for 2 nights had a sleepless nights and very irritable every night.That same night we transfered to a different room thank God!We just uttered prayer before we left the room

No comments: