Thursday, November 18, 2004

drunk for the first time at 30

I always wanted to be drunk no particular reason but just to experience it. I'm always telling myself that I'm hoping before I reach the age of 30 I already experience being drunk.My highschool friend came a day before my 30th birthday so as usual drinking session ....Let say,it's been 5 years that I do drink alcohol occasionally and never had any moment being drunk and this time after a mix of vodka Absolut,colt45,san miguel light and red horse...I WAS TOTALLY DRUNK......
I don't know exactly how many time I throw up but one thing for sure .... lot of times..... hehehe.Thank God my husband and friends are there to take care of me coz I'm really dizzy and though I know what's going on but I can't control anything.And I can say this time that I don't want to be drunk anymore it does'nt have any good thing in me I just have headache the whole day and that's it. But I enjoyed a lot most specially after and my husband told me that "I'm wild " hahaha whatever the meaning of that all I care is that I'm happy and thanks to my friends and husband who took care of me and for celebrating my bday and making my wish come true.

No comments: