Monday, November 22, 2004

Another 2 days off

Nov.19-20

My 2 days off was spend at Bagong Silang for my Dad's bday celebration for the rest of his co church worker.I'm with my 2 son's friday night after I rush to wash our clothes and had only 2 hrs of sleep and when we get there I just found out that my daughter is sick so thank God for I'm with her during that time.Usual saturday time with the kids (play,watch tv,eating etc.)and at night I expect that my hubby will be home around 9 or 10pm but past 12mn ,no call,no text and he is still not home.I'm starting to worry I just prayed that he will be ok.Then God is good my hubby came.That early morning my daughter has high fever and vomiting at the same time so I never had enough sleep.Sunday morning help my mom to prepare for food for visitor will coming .Some of my dad's co chusrch worker came,bible study,sharing and had a wonderful snacks together.In then in the afternoon my husband I decided to bring my daughter with us and bring to the hospital.

No comments: