Sunday, November 14, 2004

"a sweet word"

I miss my family so much so after staying with friends I went home....my kids and husband are not there so I just clean the room and pressed our clothes and buy some stuffs...when i came back my husband is there and sweetest word I heard again from him is "I miss you"...he just stayed with me,I shared what happened to the bday celebration and actually he has colds and decided to rest and I have colds now too (can u guess why ??hahahahahaha)anyways,that is the reason that our marriage is still working and still exciting everyday for we make sure to say those important words everyday like "I love you","I miss you".sometimes we neglect to say those words but that will make us alive and inspired .I'm still praying that nothing will change until such time that God will take us in his arms.God bless over YEGIE.

No comments: