Sunday, November 14, 2004

happy beerday to me and to Lorna!!!

Nov. 13

Celebration for Lorna's 22nd bday and my ever waited sweet 30..as plan, after shift we went to SM megamall but after that since I don't have enough sleep and it supposed to be my off but I need to be here for "a so called very impt. meeting" I wonder where the importance is...anyways I was out already at 9 and then we need to wait for Cleo till 11:30,I'm really sleepy,I'm not feeling well, I'm so inip etc etc in other words "tinotopak na me" but when we finally get out of the ofc..I feel alive I'm back thank God hehehe....to SM for PT session at Pain and Rehab with Mitch,Cleo and Lorna and because of some "nagmamarunong" staff there I was again burst in so much anger for they don't let Lorna to have the session without the card which we explained clearly that it was lost for she was held up same thing with Mitch for she don't have with her the medicard..after so many arguments they let them have the session.I feel so relaxed after PT and after a long wait we had our lunch hmmm merienda at the same time for it was past 2 pm already at Mann Hann and we had a very satisfying lunch/merienda together and I saw the excitement and joy in the face of Lorna and guess what happened to her after???...hahahahaha i know frend u'll be reading this,u will hate me but remember whatever happen we are here beside u no matter what and where u r hahahahaha we will be there to bring you lot of tissue.After SM we went to Cleo's place,clean up and ready to fight.Sha2 is their also and I'm happy coz at last we had chance to be with sha2 its' been a long time.It's my 1st time to drink Vodka Absolut and honestly I thought that that will be the first time that I'll be drunk for after first drink I feel dizzy but as expected I never get drunk at all and we did'nt finished the whole bottle.We just had games,chatting and had a lot of laugh together....we are all tired and sleepy so decided to sleep....

No comments: