Friday, November 26, 2004

My temper

Nov. 21

We were in the emergency room at around 8:50 and the doctor decided that my daughter is needed to be admitted for gastrointestinal disorder with vomiting plus fever and cough.As part of the processing for admission,there should be an order coming from the doctor and there shld be a slip request for a room.I'm so sleepy,tired and bored for waiting for us to be admitted.I just noticed and checked the time it is already 12 mn,I don't have the request slip yet and I saw a lot patient who just came in and have their slip request already. That is the time I ask the doctor for our papers and surprisingly we are the last to be given a request. I don't care where I am and who I am speaking with all I know that I'm really really mad of what they did,I raise my voice telling them facing directly to the doctor the hassle they created .I keep myself cool because I know that anytime I'll be breaking out in anger.I went to Admission ofc and staff there told me that there is no more available room and if it is ok with me there is one under ward with 6 patients in a room of course I won't take it.......while going back to ER I felt so much anger I know that time nobody can't stop me.At the ER my voice is everywhere ,I don't care what I look like,what they thingking abt me,All I know is that I'm in the right position to get mad.I totally loose my temper I shouted the staff at the admin,security guard,nurses and doctor.I also requested to be home but they don't allow me for I know that whatever happen to my daughter it's their responsibility so they do their best to give me a room..though it's a reserved room but they don't have any choice to find one for me or else.......and when I finally inside the room .my husband and I keep on laughing for he is describing how I look and how the people look at me.I just laugh with myself and be sorry for what I did hehehe...that's the bad side of me that's why as much as I can, I don't want to get mad.....

No comments: