Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Bonding with Cleo

For Nov. 6

I never realize that I have my OT-Off commitment for tonight but since I planned already to got to SM megamall for Pain and Rehab for PT session I still continue to go there.Cleo is with me.As expected , a lot of patients so we need to wait for 1-2 hrs more.We had our lunch at Mann Hann it's a chinese restaurant and the food was great though quite expensive.After a very delicious and satisfied meal and nice chat with cleo we went to pain and rehab to have our PT session.Quite dissapointed coz they changed the way the PT session procedure
I'm looking forward for the massage thing but anyways it relieved my back pain so that's ok and it's free hahahaha...We finished at around 4:30pm and we have to commute from there and I went home I guess 5:30 and I'm hoping that I can sleep even for 4 hrs but my daughter is there so I never got a chance to sleep and I miss my daughter so much so I decided not to work.I had a wonderful time with Cleo and I just found out that we have same favorite international actor and it's Nicholas Cage and plan to watch his upcoming movie on the 24th.I'm happy also bcoz my daughter is with me I miss her so much.....

No comments: