Friday, October 08, 2004

usual routine and earthquake

usual routine ....after shift go home watch "Irene" a koreanovela then I eat lunch alone for my husband had a service that time and kids at the school then sleep....alarm set to 3pm for "Leya" the "joyride" and "twin sister". I learned that my baby and my mom is coming so i just clean the room then sleep..but my bunso came so i have'nt got a chance to sleep well. Alarm set to 8:30 for "extra challenge" then "mulawin" and "forever in my heart" while eating dinner. Time to take a bath and from then an earthquake came I'm scared bcoz u cn see and feel the intensity and it takes like 1 minute inside the bathroom just looking on all things that moving and lights turning on and off.I just uttered prayer.after that I feel dizzy and sleepy at the same time. Got to work and I sleep during way to the office .......and "thank you for calling msn customer service for 8 hours "....

No comments: