Tuesday, October 12, 2004

my husband is a superhero

My daughter who is 2 yrs old locked herself at the CR.Our lock there is so tight you can easily close them but not to open.Can you imagined my daughter's little hand ,it will be very hard for her to open it by herself. Anyways the time I learned that my daughters got inside I'm not scared coz I know she can possibly open it if properly intructed but I just realized HOW???So at first I'm calm asking her to open it,I heard she is trying and when she started to cry I freak out because I know my daughter is not ok ,my daughter is like me she can't easily cried and if she do it means she hurts so much.I'm afraid that she might suffocate inside for there is no proper ventilaton,or she may fell or....huh!!!I'm thingking a lot of bad things that might happened. I tried to force the door but nothing happen.Until I gave up and I ask my son to call his tatay. My husband came I saw his worried face,he first talk to his daughter just to let my daughter know that everythings ok and then he look everywhere,check the door and suddenly he noticed that there is a weak part of the door it is located on the lower part. My daughter is really so tired of crying she is now starting to cough out and again I freak out for she have asthma .I just prayed and my hubby decided to destroy the lower part of the door.The size that was open is like 12 inches and even my daughter can't get out of that hole so what my husband did was force himself inside to reach the lock without even thingking that he might got hurt. It is successfull he open the lock my baby is safe but my husband had a lot of bruises,he don't mind it as long his baby is safe. I appreciate my husband more and I realized that he will do all impossible things for his family and I thank God for giving my husband courage and wisdom. I hug my baby and that experienced makes me realized more the importance of my family and how lucky I am to have a husband who is very loving and dedicated father .

No comments: