Friday, October 01, 2004

another happy ending!!!

I'm a telenovela fanatics...of course at GMA kapuso hehehe..I was inspired and in love with this teleserye "Ikaw sa puso ko" starring Oyo boy Sotto and Nadine Samonte and a lot more. It's a typical love story but this one struck me a lot. It's more on "kilig" factor maybe because they are very good looking and off camera Oyo boy had a biggest crush on Nadine so maybe that's one of the factor that make me a lot of "kilig" whenever they had this sweet moments together it really show. The story is a combination of love,hatred.family,brother rivalry and soulmates and of course about true love. This is one of the reason that I had only few hours of sleep coz I have to wake up at around 3pm just to watch this. I'm very romantic so I appreciate all love story and this one is one of the best shall I say. It ended already so as expected happy ending and I really love happy ending...Another chapter of love shown and there is one will come this monday ,they will also be the character but this time it is a fantasy love story . In other words 3pm will be the settings of my alarm again and i'm also watching "Forever in my life" starring Regine,Ariel and Richard...well a love story about soulmates...I'm religously following this everyday.

No comments: