Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It's my lucky day!

It's been a long time that I received a Service Failure to my Quality Monitoring and to my surprise I had one hehehe.It's my fault actually coz I took advantage of the fact that I will handle all calls easily even there are lot of changes,updates that needed to pay attention with.I also had an Somewhat Satisfied on the survey..I don't know yet the reason for that but anyways in all of that I thank God for He just reminds me that not everyday will be the best for me and be ready to accept failures. I'm so tired for there are lot of calls coming in and my patience is on test right now...

"God give me strenght,patience and let me realize the good thing of my job not the bad side of it so I can still work with happiness inside me."

1 comment:

lornadahl said...

At dahil may SF at SS ka, wala kang butterfly!!! =P