Thursday, October 07, 2004

a letter from Dad

It's been awhile that I have seen my dad,I miss him a lot I'm daddy's girl actly. when my mom took my daughter with her my dad wrote a letter from me a very touching letter. I cried while reading it , he always tells me how he loves me and my kids a lot and I'm his favorite and keep on saying sorry for all the things he done. I'm scared when he keeps on reminding me everything it's like he'll be gone soon and i hate to think that. Honestly I'm a very tough person but when I'm thingking that God will take my dad (I know soon )it makes me weak and I'm very scared. My dad may not be a perfect dad (nobody is) but he is very responsible,loving and he mold me of what I'm now. I never had a lot of materials things before but I'm happy and that is the most important thing.He is 71 turning 72 this november 26 and my family is planning a bday celebration for him. I don't know but it seems that it will be his last bday (hopefully not Oh God pls not).I know in some ways that I hurt him,I dissapoint him but yet he never let me feel that I did that to him. I love him so much I hope I can tell the whole world how proud I am for being his daughter and I'm praying that God will still give me chance to prove how much I love my dad( I hope this will not be too late). anyways I'm preparing for the best bday in his life and I'm planning to set time to treat my dad or just have pasyal with him a sort of bonding. I've learned to show your love to everybody everyday or it might be too late to do that.God bless all dad in the world!

No comments: