Wednesday, October 27, 2004

is it ghost???

I had experienced seeing ghost and sensed them a lot in different places,but for sure I have no 3rd eye..Oh! pls I prefered not to have one.Anyways let me share with you abt what happened on ladies CR at our office 17th flr.Me and my friends and we heard some others too who had experienced something eery inside that CR.But I choose to share this...It's been 2x that I went there and heard someone is calling me but just a sound of "psst".I thought at first that it comes outside or somebody do that not directly to me but i know for the fact that the sounds is coming inside the CR but I don't want to think that way.Well, it happened again...I told that to vannie but on the 3rd time..this time I ran away from that area as in "ran away" but I still manage to look at the back of me hoping that sombody will get outside of course hoping that it is human hehehe .The reason that I acted that way is because for the 3rd time..same sound (It's actually a sound of a man) I felt his presence,very very near and the "psssst"is just 4 inches away from my ear.(imagined how close) but believe me there is nobody there.Honestly I'm so scared,I can't go to CR alone and until now I can't go there alone hahaha..I'm still praying that God will totally remove the fear in me and I know in due time,I will forgot that (I HOPE!!)well until now I'm still forcing myself to believe that it's not a ghost it is only the product of less sleep,tired from work etc....but whatever it is...I know that God will not leave me,He'll protect me for sure.....I remember Haloween is coming, will that make sensed hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.I GUESS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

natawa ako dito late basa diba haha