Friday, October 22, 2004

beating the 2 mins!!!

I never had a chance to received Health Bonus in my entire stay here at sykes for I always had absences and Sick leave which ur not entitled if you have one. This month of October I manage my self to be early and to condition myself not to have any absences.I only have 9 days and I will have my health bonus for the first tym and for some reason I'm having problem looking for a passenger jeep at home and I hate riding taxi....same at buendia I can't find bus,I find one but the route is at bel-air so I need to ride one more to ayala.I ride right away jeep to ayala but God!napakabagal..to make the story short...after the efforts,running to avoid lates and everything...I'M LATE imagined just for 2 minutes GRRRRRRRRR!!!...........I feel so tired,dissapointed and frustrated at the same time.It takes the whole shift before I accepted the fact that I will never have Health Bonus for this month.
Lesson learned:

1. Always anticipate the possibility of changes
2. Listen to your intuition
3. Accept failure
4. Trust God...(that's happened with a purpose...I believe in that)

so better luck next month.................

2 comments:

lornadahl said...

Try this:

5. Wag kareer-in ang Health Bonus!!! The more you exert effort, the more likely you won't get it. =P

Unknown said...

may point ka haha years ang reply