Monday, October 18, 2004

stressful day off!!

I have my 2 consecutive rest day but I did'nt get a chance to rest well, why??

1. Same routine : doing all household chores (washing,ironing,cleaning,cooking etc..) Gosh I'm so tired!
2. My kids 2nd grading exam, I need to review them one by one.
3. My youngest visit to the doctor.

Sometimes I'm thingking how hard to be a mother but if I see my children laugh and see how my husband work for the best of his family and how God blessed us for everything. I tell myself that I don't have room for complaints. There is no easy life,God gave us task and we need to do that to the best that we can and I'm thingking that God will never give us anything that we can't handle. I just want to Praise God for all the difficult things He gave to me because of that He is molding me to be the best wife, mother and person to everyone.


No comments: