Sunday, January 31, 2016

Victorious Week 4

Concluded week 4 Thank you Lord!

It's not a good week for me at work...very weak (the monthly girl thing) plus I guess because of  starting to cut off carbo..oh yes so called "diet" haha.. I wasn't that productive to the point dragging myself to work..not good I know & I learned a lot for this week from taking my vitamins right & proper sleep.

Friday - And as always..Thank God it's Friday...my rest day! headed home from work and got my order..Shutter selfie stick..Yey ready for out of town and some selfie whenever..wherever. Check the deal here:
http://www.metrodeal.com/deals/Metro_Manila/E702-Selfie-Stick-Integrated-Foldable-Smart-Shooting-Aid/063607347


selfie
Trying out




Sunday - My date with God...Church time 2nd sunday service at JIL Bagong Silang Kanan 

sieht my other date - hubby
Word of God

*** Then back to work at night. medyo ok pa ako dyan back from restday and the rest of the week was history of sabaw, zombie, hilo, pagod etc..

showing off my  yellow green nail polish
hello work!

*** Monday - Thursday was obviously a not so good days for me. Super weak, sleepy, dizzy name it!! Super tired , stressed out anobey ano ba meron sa week na ito!! Regardsless I survived thank God :-)


Yup it shows bad trip 

and pissed off..nagpipigil haha..


***Being a Team Manager is a very challenging job..I should smile and be energetic despite what I feel . I should leave everything behind just to focus with my team. I owe a lot from you God..without you I wouldn't be able to do this..Thanks for molding me to become a good one. Concluded my week 4 victoriously Glory to you my Lord :-)


Playlist:







No comments: