Thursday, January 21, 2016

Victorious Week 3 (January)


Thank God it's Friday coz  It's my restday. As always, I want to thank the Lord for His protection and love everyday. Glory to you my Lord :-)


*** Friday - miss my bunso my twin. Whenever I get home she's in school and very rare that we can chat since I need to sleep to be ready for my next shift that night. My routine every work week. After watching Eatbulaga usually I will take a nap then hoping I can still be awake that night but most of the time I'll be awake the next day and I wasted my friday off already :-(
       This time I tried my very best to be awake as in awake to surprise my bunso. Pick her up in school then my merienda treat to her. A Simple bonding means a lot to me.







Thanks hubby for being nanay to her as well







                                          
Happy merienda :-)





 ***Friday night - My husband & I make sure to have a quality time together. A simple chat while watching TV or movie. A little drink sometimes then with a good chat. Ganun lang ka simple but so much love. He requested to have bonding on friday night since we need to be awake early sunday for church. I took a quick nap and he tries to wake me up as in many times haha..How can I resist this sweet guy.









***Sunday - Church time then it's my back to work. Weekend shift for us ni Kath is petiks time relax mode ito but turned out to be the busy one..We wrap up everything dahil parating na si boss haha.

partners in crime


Work Mode na tayo Kath
***Monday - Welcome Boss Hera..Meeting galore the whole shift plus pigging out . Team had pot luck then it's a coffee treat for boss Tenchu!!! Borlog and Burp day for us. Thanks for the pasalubong love it!!
Hello Heels






Pasalubong thanks much
Choco purple

 > Wenna's last day our last PEP..Thank you for being my top performer..You'll be miss and we pray for the safe delivery. God bless!



***Tuesday - We decided to start with the diet with the HT #BalikalindogShiela&Kath2016. Goodluck to us haha...



> at before mangyari ang patayng diet...isang malupit na calorie & carbo loaded na lunch last na to promise ha hehehe...




 ***Wed - start my diet foods..I'll change this next week para naman may variety nakakahilo haha..kaya ko to!!



*** This is to conlude my work week. Victorious & Productive me yehey!! Thank you Lord for everything. Happy Yeye :-)






No comments: