Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ganap for the 1st week - 2016

Hello Work!!

Facing the reality that it is back to work. Came to work on Sunday (1.3.2016) shift with full of hope, energy and faith that this will going to be a Victorious 2016 for me :-)


As expected..backlog, update, meeting etc etc.

But I had so much fun, challenging and memorable first week :-)


***Sunday surprise :-)

Isn't my team is so sweet.New year's surprise
Hello 2016!

   
 ***Then a girl must have :-)



 ***Trying to shed some holiday pounds..goodluck diba haha..



 ***Got my Starbucks planner with no sweat and so much pesos. Thanks sa sponsor Jen, Kath & Mhai until next planner :-)




***Allergic rhinitis attack. I can't even stand up can't help but to take anti histamine and next to that..Borlog :-(


***I'm glad to have met and bond with my ever dearest friendship/kumare (Sykes/MSN peeps).  I did not go home since early ang meet up so as always stayed sa office..have a nap sa breakroom and tried for the very 1st time ang shower room na napaka memorable (heater is not working) haha.. To have a successful life dapat balance...GOD, family, work & friends. Until next time love you all . Dinner at Burgoo Gateway and coffee at Coffee Bean gateway. 




***At hindi mawawa ang selfie for the week para sa ekonomiya haha. Thank you Lord for the great week. For your protection & love.



No comments: