Thursday, January 07, 2016

CHRISTmas Eve

It's an annual celebration with my in laws and I'm glad that I got a chance to join them (normally I'm at work coz I'm choosing New Year as my holiday leave) Thanks to my ever considerate Boss and hardworking co TM Kath haha.

At work:

Pahabol gift..Thanks Ron!

ang aming photographer..pero bakit picture nya?

Thanks for the SB coffee friendship :-)


***Overtime to finish all my to do list backlog before the Christmas holiday. Watch the live stream of EatBulaga muna then nap at the breakroom then ready for the party!!


***After work headed to my inlaws then prep for Christmas Party - Bonding with my inlaws, Gift giving, party party!!

this is it!

ready na kami!

waiting for 12mn

My eldest son for opening prayer

simple feast together

puyat ang kiddos

kiddie games

*** Then the most awaited group contest, boy vs girls. They prepared their special number and present it to us..isang tumataginting na Php 500 to the winning team..ang laki ng price right? haha

Issa, Iya, Kissel & JR

Team 1

The boys on the move - JM, JC, CJ & Dennis

Go baby!

the move!!

***And for the nth times..the winner is the Jingle Bae

lagi na lang haha...

good job boys!


 Video - https://www.facebook.com/weng.nieva/videos/vb.581837269/10153772082442270/?type=3&theater


*** Ok lang girls love namin kayo and you guys are the best!! bias mga bunso kasi haha

2nd place


Video - https://www.facebook.com/weng.nieva/videos/vb.581837269/10153781416087270/?type=3&theater
**** Gift giving...so happy to see kids faces excited to open their present. Thanks to Belle for the gift as well  love it!









We had so much fun...Thanks to my inlaws for gracing this event every year..may the blessings of the Lord upon us. Until next Christmas :-)


No comments: