Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Dinner with Family :-)


It's a new year vacation for me so I thought of spending it to my family. Had a few groceries for the media noche and mom's birthday then dinner . We tried the new resto nearby the "dampa style"
Ningnangan Malariahttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Ningnangan-Malaria/1086874658002930 . 

It's was a worth thousand bucks for a fresh food that you get to choose the dish you want . It's very rare that we have bonding as family sobrang busy na lahat plus all my children are no longer kiddos but bagets and they have commitment from school, friends & church.

It was another memorable night with my family minus my eldest son who happened to visit his girlfriend amph :-( well can't blame him this was never a planned. 

We will surely be back here :-)

Thank you Lord for the blessings.

















No comments: