Monday, January 11, 2016

My Bebe Love

Since I failed to watch My Bebe Love on Christmas Day, my ever supportive husband join me in watching it the next day...so sweet right haha.. Thanks for always supporting my fan girling mode even in my Korean crushes . My happiness is yours too...Love you for that :-)

My Bebe Love is simple yet good feel movie. I maybe bias for my love of AlDub but even my husband like it good vibes lang combination of Vic Sotto and Ai Ai Delas Alas plus the AlDub sulit!! 

The current MMFF top grosser showing only My Bebe love as the 2nd kebs bast I like it and whatever the issues behind it bahala na ang Lord dun.

Congrats To Maine Mendoza for best supporting actress lupit mo girl haha pero sabi mo nga bakit ikaw? dedma basta wagi :-)


  1. Bago pa ako ibash ng sambayanan, mauuna na ako.. Bakit ako? Pero maraming salamat po! Magandang umaga sa lahat!


I had so much fun..our simple post christmas date ni hubby as always naman memorable. Until next movie date together :-) I Love you !!







No comments: