Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Hello February! - week 1


A victorious 1st week of February

Friday is restday

*** Blessings of the Lord has come and end of my crazy work week plus cheat day = celebration hehe.. Thanks Kath for sharing the calories with me

seriously I had headache..ikain ito!
Bonding coffee redeemed the SB voucher for Jan


***Saturday - Love to wake up like this...I had a decent sleep finally thank you Lord! Nanay mode the whole day plus time to relax then tulog early..something that I terribly miss during work day.

freshness..woke up like this!
ituloy ang cheat day

***Sunday - Date with my Master..Church time. I'm proud and blessed to see my 2 boys serving our God. My eldest in song lead while my 2nd son in guitar.
2nd Sunday Service - JIL Bagong Silang Kanan
Warriors in Christ - my 2 boys
Word of God
***At night..Back to work selfie. It was light, relaxing a good day to start. Thank Daddy Ernie for your birthday treat Pansit!! & Kath for coffee it was just a right timing after the ig out haha..

Hello Work!
Coffee to get me going 

***Monday -we anticipate that this will be a manic monday..Oh well yes it was :-) Meeting galore and trying to manage the entire team with a smile despite not feeling well. Account Supervisor post open..is this the "tamang panahon" for me? I have prayed for the promotion and if this is the will of the Lord then let it be. Will think of this the whole day.

***Tuesday - This is it..been praying for God's guidance and answer to my prayer then I saw this quote in twitter . I felt the desire to try out...Submitted my resume then let the will of the Lord be done. I entrust to you everything Lord :-)

"Keep pressing forward; keep trying new things . Stretch yourself and find joy and fulfillment He designed for you!" - Victoria Osteen @VictoriaOsteen


https://twitter.com/Yegie29/status/694538314053849089


hindi namang halatang pagora na :-(


***Wednesday - This is my last shift...Restday changed for weeekend support. This will be major adjustment but that's ok call of work..responsibility at stake. Seriously it was a tiring, brain & energy draining . I survived the whole shift..thank you Lord for everything. Without you I can't do this. I finished my interview, it went well. No regrets that I tried..it was all fun moment with my boss. Whatever happened I trust God's plans for my life I know that it will be Amazing!!

Hooray for the 4 days of work :-)

End of shift be like...

Gandang pagod haha
borlog & gutom




Playlist - 

Top 50 Praise & Worship Songs 2015 Non Stop 3hours | Hillsong Playlist 2015











No comments: