Monday, January 08, 2007

A week being a TL

It has been how many years I have not being doing a supervisor thing. I enjoyed logging in and logging out without thinking of anything and most especially the eight strict hours of work only if that will exceed Overtime is the name of the game. If my memory still fine ( I hope hehehe) the last was year 2000, worked as Supervisor at Characters Unlimited Inc. Being agent in a call center is very rewarding though tiring but enjoyable. I met many friends, experienced many things and yes I frustrations, disappointment will always be part of it. Many people encouraged me to apply for higher position but I declined for a lot of reason the major one will be of course my kids. To make the story short being a leader will always be a leader ehem hehehe. I still believe that God has plan for me and this is it January 1 I officially became a Team Leader. As expected being one, time will be very demanding. A week is very stressful, tiring. I should be out at 6am and guess what I will be very lucky if I went out at 10am and take note it is an OT TY (overtime thank you). Still taking calls for 4 hours then review, orientation etc. afterwards. I'll be thankful If I'll be able to sleep for 4 hours that is why I'm very sleepy at work came to the point that I oversleep during my break actually It's my alarms fault hehehe. Thursday will be our staff meeting and I finally be meet my co-TL. Environment is different, everybody is approaching me, it seems that everybody know me all of the sudden hehehe. For a very stressful week still Praise God!!. I know that this is just a beginning. I will be facing a very challenging job. Frustrations, disappointments will still be there. I might be able to fail in some areas of my job as TL but I know God will always with me no matter what. In terms of trials as long that God is with me, who will be against me.

No comments: