Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lizette's bday/Pizza treat

My favorite TL's birthday and my treat this time for my Qwest friends. They have some surprise party for her and I'll be treating them Pizza. After work, well as usual I did not end on time I went there and we just ate a lot from Pizza, chicken (treat by Ren), cake for Lizette's bday. I'm so full yet very satisfied. After we went to Gateway for Lizette will be treating us Starbucks simply because she wants to get the organizer and she need to have 10 more stickers meaning to buy 10 coffees to have it. I enjoyed being with them. I just missed them so much. Since I have work at 12mn I need to stay and sleep at the office them work. I plan to watch movie but I just decided to have massage. 299 for the whole body massage at Foot Works. A very relaxing moment and after that I went to the office sleep and as usual back to work.

No comments: