Sunday, January 07, 2007

Jeremiah 29:11

It's 2007...a lot of new things happened not just the year.....

30th of December early in the morning somebody texted me congratulating for something. No name appearing so I replied back and I found out it was my former TL Lala breaking the news that I was chosen as Team Leader . I feel so happy but still not completely believing of the news. Then Alston my teammates called me and congratulating me for it was announced already. WHOAH! Don't know what to say and feel, all I know is that I'm very very happy. Praise God. I was on SL for 3 days I guess over fatigued and stressed for the past weeks coz of weather, lack of sleep and my daughter was confined at Chinese Hospital for she got "cellulitis".I was advised to rest for a week. A few minutes later my TL texted me and congratulating for that..."It's confirmed". I'm always praying to God to give what's the best for me, I never requested Him to promote me but I believe that God has a wonderful plan for me in His time and this is it. God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

I claimed this:

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: