Sunday, January 07, 2007

Celebratng New Year

As Filipino tradition everybody is too busy preparing for media noche.I planned first to seek ye first the kingdom of God but it turns out that I will started to go other way. Tinopak ako in other words hehehe. I'm caught unaware that the enemy will do everything for us not be able to Praise our God. I'm sorry God :(. God is in control He let me and my husband settled our differences which I admittedly because of me. Morning service to JIL turns out to be an evening service at Victory church. I'm so touch and blessed for the teachings and the Pastor anoint all the father and I sincerely pray for my husband. Hazel and her family spend the New Years Eve with us. Praise God for the 2006 for I know 2007 will be more blessings to all of us.

No comments: