Thursday, January 18, 2007

IT Refresher meeting

Meeting is part of being a TL and yes you have to adjust on their availability whether you will be greatly affected to it or not. Like my case my work should be 4am next day but meeting should start at 6pm today so here it goes. This meeting is I believei for the benefit of the new officers like me hehehe. Part of our job is to report if there will be tool latency. You have to report it to local IT plus the client should be also aware of the status and you have to report it at the end of the business day. Local IT has so many concerns about IT report; we discussed several things we need to do in terms of request, complaints or just a plain report. Honestly very complicated but I believe days, weeks, months will passed I'll get over it. Meeting should end at 9pm but it adjourned early. I thought I'll be able to sleep but I'm wrong. I just learned the new seat plan is effective already so I have to moved workstations, fixed my things etc etc. I was able to sleep at around 12mn and at 3am I have to wake up and prepared to work..This is my life everyday.

No comments: