Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Captured ATM

Mimi, Jeng and I had planned to eat out after work. As usual always planning di naman matuloy hehe. Because of that, Jeng and I decided to have breakfast together after her shift actually after my shift as well but because my time does not end on time, I have to make takas just to be with her. We went to gateway and withdraw money from my ATM and for some reasons I chose Metrobank ATM. As the usual procedure, it was successful at first. I even heard the money which preparing to get out but it went out wrong. There is no money and even my atm card is not coming out. Panicked at first for I thought that it was withdrawn already and debited to my accounts. Guard confirmed to us that there are some problems with the said machine and why the heck they are still letting us to use it. Got irritated for aside from I just make paalam to have quick breakfast also thinking that I might lost money . And because of their great customer service "DUH" no phone, no assistance ( I hate them sooooo much) I have to go out to look for a pubic phone for unfortunately I run of load and Jeng's mobile is not working ( dapat kasi pinapalitan na hehehe) Nweiz, after all of struggling I went to the other side of the road and was able to look for a pay phone and call the bank and reported what happened and thank God my money is still there. Apparently, I have to wait for four business days before I can get the new one. I went back empty handed and not able to have breakfast with jeng for I really need to go back. 2 days after, I have to withdraw money and I thought that I could have an over the counter withdrawal even on different branch but I am wrong because it was blocked they cannot allow me to have the withdrawal..Kapag siniswerte ka nga naman..So I have to ask permission from my superior to go home early and that's what I did I have to run to Ayala just to be on time or else I will be going home empty handed and frustrated at the same time. God is so good I went their just on time and I just found out that my new ATM is ready and I I don't need to look for a notary place for "affidavit of lost" I can have their with 100 bucks. The morale of my story " Don't lose hope hehehe.

No comments: