Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bonding with wave 7

Another treat this time for my wavemate. We were the wave 7 started at 8 ended up only 5 and because of my promotion we decided to eat lunch together. Wave 7 left are Joy, Cristine, Jem, Richard and me. We are with omg! i forgot the name hehehe actly with Cristine's bf...sorry!!We had lunch/merienda at Red Ribbon at gateway. It's been a long time we have not given a chance to have some tome together the last time I guess was abreakfast after the product training for after which we were divided to different team and my promotion is just the way to have chance to be with them. In just a very short period of time we were very close and I could say that they are very special to me. I'm still looking forward for another bonding with them. Thanks guys for the friendship, support and trust. Love u guys mwahhhh!!!Though sleepy for I have to go home right away nap for 2 hrs then prepared to work again nevertheless I'm happy and I'll surely treasured this day.

No comments: