Friday, March 02, 2007

Bonding @ Quezon Circle

My husband and I are making sure that we spend quality time with our kids. Because of my recent promotion I failed to give them time and I'm not happy with it. I always make promises that we will be going out but as saying "promises is made to be broken". I realized that my kids are still important in anything in this world. I right away decided to have pasyal with them no plan on this for it's better to do it right away than to set plan for it always ended nothing. I texted my hubby and asked them to prepared to go to Quezon Circle, I choose that place for change and I want to experience nature, fresh air I just simply want to relax while my family is having fun. I don't have sleep yet that time for that is after my work activity but as long my family is happy that's fine with me. We stayed there until 7pm. Praise God for that day. I will never replace those days with my family in any materials in this world. Love u guys soooooo much.

No comments: