Friday, March 02, 2007

Birthday celebration @ Ecopark

It's my 2nd sons 8th birthday. Every year I'm asking them what they want on their birthday choices are: 1.Party 2. Buy toys they want 3. Pasyal 4. Swimming. My smart son chooses Pasyal and buy toys and the amount we agreed is still ok with the budget I allotted for him. Ecopark is what we decided to visit and it's our first time. I like this place for it seems like we are in the province but still inside Quezon City. AS usual I have to go there after my work. My mom and Angie are responsible for the food I just buy some snacks. Plan was to go there early in the morning for it closes at 6pm so we can have a lot of time there but you know as old time habit they went there at lunch time. Perfect time to have lunch when I get there, food was great, place was great and again though I don't have sleep yet I'm happy and satisfied. I'm with my brother, mom, Angie, my niece Angel and my family. Check some of our photo above and I made album on this occasion..Pls visit my site. Happy Birthday my little boy, Nanay will always love you no matter what.

No comments: