Saturday, March 03, 2007

Account valentines affair

Valentines Day and the account decided to have activity that day. We will be wearing red to qualify for the raffle. Every team was assigned food for the account and we picked hotdog cocktail with marshmallow for 150 pcs. My work that time is at 4am but as usual I have to be there early for I was the one will be bringing food at the office. After my date with hubby and daughter hehehe go straight at the office nap for a while then calibration with the client and meeting afterwards. After such tiring work I forgot to get food and sad to say "Ubos na" good thing my agents are very kind to get food for me, love them so much. By the way I won GC (Php 100) for starbucks that's for the raffle. I gave GC to my agents as part of their awards for January tipid diba :) .I had fun though tired and sleepy. Happy Hearts day!!Check some of our photo posted above and the album is at my multiply site.

No comments: