Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wedding Anniversary

I can't imagine time is moving so fast and yes I'm with the same guy that I married 11 years ago, the father of my 3 wonderful kids. I'm so proud simply because we got married at early age we don't know what life is. We have nothing but the promise to love each other till the end but Praise God for we come this far. Every year we celebrated this day (March 2) in a simple yet very memorable and special moment together. I hope I got chance to blog those years. Every year we always wanted to go out of town together or candlelight dinner in a cozy restaurant but it's so funny we have not given a chance to do those things for a lot of reason. This year we planned to go to Baguio with family and I'm so excited for it's my first time hahahaha yes first time. I even filed 2 days vacation leave and a perfect time to go there for it will also my rest day after 2 days but sadly for financial reason we have to cancel it. My dad and mom had a cataract operation and you know how an expensive medicine for the eye is. We have to set our priorities and our first one is my parents which my husband is very supportive ever since. Anyways our next plan was to go out watch movie and lunch together at Mall of Asia but nobody can look after our kids. My in laws and my parents are very supportive every year they are the one taking care of our kids just to let us go out but my dad is in the hospital with my mom and my in-laws live far just to bring my kids there. I'm very hopeless for we never fail to go out every year. For my disappointment I just pressed our clothes while watching TV and computer and my husband do the laundry and we nap together contented sleeping together that peaceful afternoon. At night when my dad went home from the hospital and they decided to sleep over we came up with the brilliant idea of sneaking out that night a very good chance coz our kids will be sleeping that time. We let our kids sleep first, we set the timer and the person helping us behind that plan is my eldest son Joshua. At 11:45 PM we woke up, dressed up and talk to our son what he needs to do. My eldest son is so smart, understanding so he basically understood what's going on. He was the one encourage us to go with the plan. To make the story short we had chance to be together because it's midnight the only place we can think of is the Nova Stop at Robinson Mall the place we went for our Valentines date. We had a late dinner, drink 2 bottle of San Mig light, Sisis, BBQ and fries and coffee after. We went home at around 3AM happy, contented and the rest is history hehehehe. Praise God for this day and for giving me this wonderful man in my life. Please check our photos posted above. Love u 'Nget so very much.

No comments: