Monday, November 02, 2015

Sabaw day for me 😳

Ideally Monday should be the most energetic since it's the 1st day of work week....you're wrong not for me 😜

It's a 2nd day for me though and Monday be like for Team Manager are business casual dress, heels on, to do list on the go, planning, monitoring etc..but for some reasons...."Sabaw"

What is "sabaw"?

Derived from tagalog word which translates into "soup"
1. Refers to somebody who is incredibly stupid.
2. The state of one's brain turning into soup from stupidity.

By s-fly

So thanks for the crazy ZTeam for making my work so much fun despite being "sabaw"

***To appreciate my Tita's gift here's one of those..my OOTD at work : dahil career ang selfie san pa ba masaya...sa toilet that has full mirror haha.. Thanks Tita Neth so love it!





CURRENTLY:

1. Watching my favorite show Eat Bulaga Kalyeserye. Aldub HT #AldubTheVisitor
2.  Engaging in the twitter world.

MOOD:

1. Sleepy & uneasy - it's my time of the month - girl thing kaya tamad.
2. Dissppointed .. No class si bunso so bonding time dapat kaya lang eto while holding my IPad sya naman phone..technology sometimes is not good.

THOUGHTS:

1. Wish i could have a long and peaceful sleep later
2. My husband & I are talking about my 2 boys tuition for 2nd sem.
3. What to wear later...another business casual thank goodness i have several clothes that was given to me by my dear Tita Naneth.
4. What's with the Kalyeserye episode later .


ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PRAISE GOD ABOVE ALL!!!







No comments: