Sunday, January 06, 2008

New years celebration-2008

As always, we will be celebrating New year at home for it's moms birthday. On the 31st we are all busy preparing to welcome 2008. For some reason i'm so desperate to watch korean novela most especially Coffee Prince, the new korean telenovela aired in GMA. My kids and I went to Zabarte Mall to have some grocery and to buy DVD. I did'nt expected actually did't realized that it will be difficult to travel with kids and with the grocery bags. It happened and as expected we had difficulty going home. Before that, I had some heated argument with some costumer at the grocery. Honestly it's my fault but knowing me, I will not just stand up and do nothing if I feel that I was abused or something. Since there were many people lining up to the cashier I asked my eldest son to fall in line while I finish my grocery and I learned that he was overtaked by others. When I'm about to replace my son others are complaining, my fault because i did not explained calmly (forgive me but I was so disgusted and maybe i'm so tired as well and I can't help but to let them know the real me when I'm mad hehehe. We went home safely though very tired.prepared the foods and at exactly 12 mn, we greeted each other and i felt very thankful and happy for another year that I'm still with my family complete and happy. Unfortunately all the pictures that was taked was deleted by my eldest Bro. Kuya Boy wahhhhhh.Anyways Praise God for the blessings and protection He gave us for 2007 and for more success and blessings this year. The most important thing that happened is that my husband and I prayed and....prayed :) :) :)

No comments: