Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy 1 year to me..

January 1, 2008 is my 1 year anniversary as a TL. A very stressful year yet very challenging and happy. Praise God for not leaving me throughout the greatest challenge of my life. He was my comforter when I felt sad, my protector and my friend during the time that everybody is against me. My confidante when I felt nobody is listening to me. My advisor when I need to decide on things . Aside from my family, friends and my agents who believed in me and never leave me as well I consider GOD is the number 1 reason of my survival for 1 year. It's not easy being a Team Leader you need both hard work and confidence at the same time. I have learned so much from it though I went to so many trials and pain I even came to the point of giving up but God is so good He carried me when I can't bear the pain anymore. I would like to thank all the people who stayed with me, became my new friend and I'm really praying to have a fruitful year with you. And to those who give pain to my life, to those who hurt me ( intentional or unintentional) thank you too... because of that I just proved one thing...I'm still blessed to have a true friend who supported me. Family who loved me and God who stayed and loved me. Because of you guys I became a stronger one and I can say that “If God is with me, who can be against me". I believe in due time, you will become my friend too.

I'm looking forward for a better year......Breakthrough for 2008!!!

No comments: