Monday, September 27, 2004

I miss my daughter so much!!!!!!

I miss my little girl.......she is staying with my mom since she was 2 months old and I'm just taking her with me once in a while or i go there at Bagong Silang to see her.My husband and I decided to let my mom take our little angel because that time she was sick (she had a broncho pneumonia) and under medication and we live at blumentritt where all kinds of bacteria are there and her doctor advised us to find a better place for our daughter. It's very hard , very very hard most specially for me for she is my youngest and only daughter...I prayed a lot to have a baby girl then God gave me but I will not have the best time with her. Years pass my daughter grows very smart and well I thank my parents and God for that . when I'm trying to take my daughter with me permanently I'm having hard time a very hard time for my parents always very emotional on that. I understand them I know what my daughter brought to them an unexplainable happiness but how abt us???I miss her sooooooooooooo much I'm crying evertime i miss her actually everyday(Am I selfish??)I just want my baby to be with me I want to take care of her ,I want to spend time with her. The whole day I wanted to go there and take my baby with me but HOW??....My husband and I agreed that we will take our baby no matter what happen by december and we are praying that my parents will understand that.

No comments: