Saturday, September 25, 2004

dream 1

i had this dream (i napped during my break) Lorna, this man and I. This man i'm talking abt is one of the L2 here (ssshhhhhh!!!secret ok)we had this sweet moments together I feel so happy during those moments as in "kilig". My dream is very clear and it's all abt work hahaha imagine I'm really over work now.anyways our headset is on, we are chattng ,he just held me tight embaraced me and hold my hand. I don't have feelings with this guys (halerrrr!!!)only after i dreamt of him..........I'm still assessing my feelings now hopefully this will fade away maybe i was carried away of the moments we have in my dream.....

He went here and tell something to me..................and u know what "wala lang dedma"(nothing unusual) meaning im nt falling for him or whatever.....thank God hahahaha


1 comment:

lornadahl said...

Yuck! Kadiri ka, Shiela! Ewwww. =P