Wednesday, April 06, 2005

End of life for my account...

This acct should say my memorable one for this was my 1st acct for call center and this is where I met my dearest friends. I've been with this acct for 2 years this coming April 7 when suddenly HR and Feliza (Operations manager for Sykes) calls for a meeting. We are clueless of the agenda of the meeting, others is saying that we will just be commended for we hit our target for CSAT. I'm happy if ever for I was the top 2 contributor of the said CSAT. I'm wondering for why everybody from diff support (email, technical etc) is on that place. The meeting started and at first I didn't understand what Mr.. ( sorry I forgot his name hehehe) is saying. I don't know If my ears is not getting every words he said or It just that I'm not accepting what he is saying. whatever It is, all I know is that I don't have any reactions at first. After the meeting that is when I realized that I don't have job after May 1st ( for we only given 1 month to stay to that acct) and that is where my worries started. I trust God above all and HR assured us that we will be transferred to diff acct before the end of life. at the floor, everybody was disappointed, we even neglected our work, we just talk about that things until our end shift. Me personally I feel bad for a lot of reason from a big possibility of loosing my job but my friends as well. God is in control I know, He knows my needs and He will never leave me. I just put my trust in God and may His will be done.

No comments: